Wow, I can't believe what my children have done this year! Three new little ones in just over two months. Elizabeth and Kaylin are almost "twin cousins"!! I haven't gotten to see them in person yet, but am certainly looking forward to doing so. When I saw JACOB in August, I almost cried when I had to come home. I could have sat and held that little baby boy all days long... LOL, which is probably just one of the reasons Jamie didn't seem too sad when it was time for me to leave!
I am flying out to see Ricky, Melissa and KAYLIN next month for Thanksgiving and am hoping that Mark, Sam and ELIZABETH are able to be there as well. I am looking forward to posting cute little stories about the adventures of these three as they grow older. :-)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment