Annabelle threw a tantrun yesterday, I think it's because she was so tired, but I've never seen her do that before. I just stayed calm and dealt with it. After about fifteen minutes she came in and told me she was sorry and that she was just a little bit cranky, but that she was NOT tired!
On the plane ride to California Annabelle and I were eating the crackers tehy handed out. Then when Annabelle was done with hers she leaned over to me and said "Jesus would like it if you shared your crackers with me." It cracked me up! Well on Monday I gave her an ice cream sandwich and when I started to eat mine I told her that I was super hungry and asked if I could have hers too. She said no so I told her Jesus would want her to share with me. She then told me "Jesus wants you to get another one from the fridgerator." She cracks me up!!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment