Annabelle does something really cute. She has a book that I read to her called "Put me in the Zoo". It's really cute because she almost has the entire book memorized, and what she doesn't know she just ad-libs. When I read it to her I change the voices and she she does it the same way. It's adorable.
Grandma came over the other night and I wanted to show her how smart Annabelle is. So I got out the book and asked Annabelle to read it to me. Then she got this goober looking expression on her face like she had no comprehension of what a book even is, much less knowledge of what the book is about! That little twerp! No matter how hard I tried to get her to "read" it to Grandma Pat she just kept that goofy look on her face. We were cracking up!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment